Wednesday, December 09, 2015

"Happy Holidays" my ass!




Baby Jesus is ready to kick some butt. The wee Babe said, "I'm going to kill their families!" Oh wait, my bad, that was the other Son of God, Donald Trump who said that. After yet another mass shooting in America, Sweet Baby Jesus attended a gun show to celebrate the ready availability of guns in this nation. Ah, sorry, wrong Son of God again--that was Texas Senator Ted Cruz. Well, Jesus accompanied his parents when they went as refugees into Egypt. He then declared, "No more refugees from the Middle East shall be allowed here!" Sorry, I erred again; it was Dr. Ben Carson who declared that. The Holy Tyke went on to say, "Don't worry about mass shootings! It's all part of God's Plan! Don't call upon your rulers to curb easy access to weapons." Oh, right, that wasn't Jesus, it was Florida Senator Marco Rubio. The Infant took a long draw on a joint and explained, "Free college education could kill a person--It's like the crabs in the, you know, whatever--the crabs in the boiling water...The frogs. You think it's warm, and it feels pretty good and then it feels like you're in a whirlpool--you know, a Jacuzzi or something. And then you're dead. That's how it works." Yikes, I missed again. It was former Florida Governor Jeb Bush who said that. Returning to an earlier subject, Baby Jesus declared that not even little children should be shown love and allowed to come to you. Nah, that was New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. Daring to be different, the God-Child insisted that money be taken from the poor and needy and be given to the rich. Or was that Kentucky Senator Rand Paul?  But in any case, no persons should be subject to the governing authorities, as a nation's justice system does not have the final say on everything. Whoops,former Pennsylvanian and Senator Rick Santorum uttered that idea. The Child of God continued, saying those who are poor and sick should have no need of hope for healing--Gosh, no, that was former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee

By-and-by Jesus said, "I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick or in prison and you did not visit me." He answered their incredulity, telling them "Truly, I say to you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me." This one he did say. [Matthew 25:42-43, 45]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home